OUR WOUND CARE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM IS A MULTIDISCIPLINARY APPROACH THAT INCLUDES:
- Initial comprehensive assessment
- Education for patient and caregiver on home self-care tasks
- Medication review and education
- Treatment/compliance education
- Instruction on nutrition and diet
- Rehabilitation team to restore to optimal functional level
- Interventional symptom management
- Wound care education
Why is wound care so important?
Without proper treatment, wounds can have serious complications, including:
- Tissue necrosis
- Wound breakdown
- Loss of mobility
How are wounds treated?
There are a variety of ways wounds are treated, including:
- Keeping the wound clean as it heals
- Dressing the wound to keep it moist and create a barrier to prevent infection
- Antibiotics to treat infections
- Surgery may be necessary to treat a wound that is worsening or not healing
- Developing healthy habits, including maintaining good nutrition, exercising, and not smoking
You show me the paper may even get a quote out of newspaper writers so that you understand just how much you’ll be paying on your newspaper.